Here's our box of produce this week. Loaded with goodness, just in time to fortify ourselves in the wet winter months. One of the things I love about Terra Firma is their inclusion of seasonal recipes in that week's newsletter, like this yummy Butternut Squash and Spinach Soup. Their recipes come in handy for those times when they send us vegetables I'm unfamiliar with, and I've learned so much!A blog I've been following is Darya Pino's www.summertomato.com, which is filled with information on eating & living healthier. I like her approach, which doesn't focus on diets but instead talks about small & simple steps to improving your health and being mindful about what you put into your body. But at the same time, it leaves room for occasional indulgences without the guilt. I like this piece on Saving Money While Eating Healthy. It's realistic and do-able, and I highly recommend you check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment