It's been a while since I've posted, and realized I better get my butt on this since folks are making plans and booking trips and hotel rooms and whatnot... Here's the deets so far:
ARRIVALS
Isa & Jayson, and Miko & Bea, are getting into SF on Thurs May 1. I believe everyone else is getting into SF on Friday, May 2.
WEDDING REHEARSAL
The wedding rehearsal shall take place in the back yard of our house in SF on Friday May 2 at 4:00pm. Only the wedding party attendants (bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents of the bride & groom, the officiant, etc) are REQUIRED to be there at that time.
However, all out-of-town relatives who shall already be in SF are more than welcome to come over and hang out at our house in SF if you wish to do so. I know some folks would prefer to go sightseeing in SF, while others would like to see family. It is totally UP TO YOU what you want to do. I only ask that you update either me or Isa, so we know if/when to expect you if you come over. We'll be doing the rehearsal out back, but all non-wedding-party folks can kick it upstairs with Corserdog and a couple of champagne cocktails or something.
REHEARSAL DINNER
We are shooting for a 7pm start time for the rehearsal dinner. We haven't made the actual reservations or chosen a restaurant yet. But as before, all out-of-town relatives are also invited and more than welcome to come to the rehearsal dinner. But hey, no worries if you have other plans to hang out with other friends on Friday, please go ahead and do whatever it is that you want to do!
If you ARE going to come to the rehearsal dinner, please let me/Isa know as soon as you are able to (like within the next couple of weeks), so that we can have an idea of how many people to expect and therefore what type of place we should have the dinner at.
AFTER THE REHEARSAL DINNER...
Ummm... I think Russell and I might call it an early night. But if you want to party with the cousins, there's a bunch of places that Joey & I could recommend that are nearby the Hotel Tomo (either a very short cab ride or within stumbling distance).
No comments:
Post a Comment