We mailed out our invitations yesterday, so you should be getting them in the mail this week (hopefully!)
Russell and I had spent some time looking at different styles, manufacturers, and designers for the invitations, and being the craft-y people we are, we thought we'd make our own. Everything else out there was so... made by someone else. So we went the handmade route. Wow, what an ordeal!
It took a few weeks of designing and making the samples, which we ended up tossing out because it was getting way too complicated. We ended up going to PaperSource and picking out our own papers, designing the current invites, and printing them out, and then spending almost 3 full days on the assembly & stuffing. I'm talking non-stop, mind-numbing, assembly-line stuff. I'm just happy we never have to deal with that again!
2 comments:
I really liked the monogram stamp! Cool way of doing the response cards =)
E
I have some invites that need to be sent to the PI. I'll need to find a DHL courier to send the whole batch to my mom, but I have no idea how long that usually takes.
Post a Comment