Monday, February 25, 2008

Can't wait to see y'all!

Hey everyone! I am in the process of putting together this blog as a way to share our ideas, thoughts, and comments with everyone about the upcoming Big Day! Of course, Russell and I are armpit-deep in wedding planning... we never realized how maaaaaany little details we need to deal with!
Therefore, I've put my sister Isa, aka the Maid of Honor, in charge of coordinating all of the de Joya/Cayco family-planning! She'll be getting in touch with you folks to find out who's arriving when, what everyone wants to do, and other Pre- and Post-Event get-togethers for the clan. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone during this reunion time, and we want to make the most of your stay in the San Francisco - Bay Area!
I'll also be using this to post information and useful details for visitors, such as our hotel accomodations, transportation info, getting around & sights to see, as well as events & activities that we plan. Please feel free to make any comments & share your thoughts with the pamilya, we'd love to hear from you!
Talk to you all soon, and stay tuned for upcoming posts!
- Trina

No comments: