We've taken our pregnancy & birthing classes and our infant parenting classes. We've written up our Birth Plan. We've packed our hospital bag. We've narrowed down our baby names. We've [mostly] gotten all the baby gear & registry items we need. Nursery is almost done. Baby clothes have all been washed & put away.
I think we're ready. Kinda.
Baby is already considered full-term at this point, so if I deliver now, it'll just be "early" but not "preemie". Sometime last week, we entered the"Lighte
This week is my last week in the office. Just in time because I am SO tired of going up and down the stairs, the constant restroom visits, and fighting the urge to take naps at my desk. I'll be working from home next week, then I'll be officially on leave after June 17th.
Meanwhile, Russell has been very hard at work moving and rearranging furniture, doing major cleaning, home projects, and all the heavy lifting. He's also been taking very good care of me, taking me to/from my pre-natal massage appointments (a very thoughtful gift he gave me), soothing my aches & pains, and making sure I don't overexert myself as I tend to do. He's an amazing husband, and I know he'll be such an awesome dad.
In case you hadn't seen it lately, you can check out our Pregnancy album HERE, which is updated weekly.

No comments:
Post a Comment